Friday, January 21, 2005

You might give some serious thought to thanking your lucky stars you're in Texas!

Two of the four installers assigned to the HI Astrodome site were both native Houstonians, Adam Howard and me. I also think that Adam and I are the only two installers that actually live in Houston. What are the odds of both of us getting put on the same project in Houston again? Anyway, when it came to eating, we knew the best restaurants around town! I can't think of a better way to fill up an expense report! Also, working in town means getting to see friends I don't get the opportunity to see. So, Thursday night I met up with my friend Joseph and we went to The Red Onion, a very good South American restaurant. Joseph works in the Medical Center, so he was able to come right over after work. Friday night, the whole installation team went to dinner at Goode & Co Barbeque on Kirby. They have some of the best barbeque I have ever tasted! Yum!

No comments: