Today I went to work in my home town for the first time since last summer! I woke up to my alarm. I listened to my DJ's on my morning show. I drove to work in my car. I got stuck in Houston traffic. I ate lunch on the patio at Pappasitos in January! I love home.
I was working at the Holiday Inn Astrodome. I am only scheduled for cutover next week, but since I am in town already, I asked if I could work with Laura on configuration. I'm still new and I need all the practice I can get. Laura is an amazing lead an I have a lot to learn from her. I ask a lot of questions! She is also going to let me come in for cutover and go through the checklist. I'm excited! YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment