Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Dinner with Debbi

I had a layover in Denver so I called up my oldest friend, Debbi Vatzlavick, and we met for dinner at the Denver airport. What a treat! Usually I don't come out of the airport during a layover because I don't like having to go back through the security, but this time it was definitly worth it. I haven't seen Debbi in a year and any excuse to see her is worth it. We didn't have much time, so we just went out for pizza and sodas. It was nice. We talked about our families and jobs and men (of course!).

1 comment:

Remay1 said...

Hi again Bonnie:

I do enjoy reading about your travels all around the country. You must be learning a lot about the nation and the people in it. I envy you. I think your web site is awesome. Keep it up!

BTW, say hi to your mom. She left me a comment over on my site about my rantings on things political.

Kathy and I look forward to seeing you in May.

Keep the faith.