I got to my hotel, went out to dinner, and watched some TV, then opened what I thought was my bag. It was not my bag. I had mistakenly taken someone elses bag that was the exact same bag as mine at baggage claim when I was at the airport. Not only was I stressed out that I didn't have my stuff, but I felt terrible that I caused someone else even more stress. It stressed me out even more trying to call the airport to find my bag. I absolutely hate automated phone systems. Usually I can choose "0" to speak to an operator, but when I did that on the Chattanooga Airport Automated Phone System, a computer voice came back at me and said "You have chosen to speak to an operator. I can help you with the same things. Listen to the options again..." and would not allow me to speak to an operator. It stressed me out even more. Finally, I called the Airport Police and they gave me the direct line to the ticket counter and I found someone that had my bag. Suzanne, the lead on this site, drove me back over to the airport, and I took back the wrong bag and got my bag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ah Ha! Now maybe Bonnie will check the name tag on the bag before picking up a bag again.
Kids! Go figure... You feed them, send them to college... and then? This! Gees! (Just kidding Bonnie) I've almost done the same thing several times.
I put a goofy plactic clip on the handle to make sure it is mine. Kathy's grandfather spray painted his name on his. Just some ideas.
Post a Comment