Sunday, January 02, 2005

EFC for NYE

We like to Party! We like, we like to party!

Ben, Jose, Teresa, and I drove up to Donny Taylor's house for the bestest NYE party ever! Sandi, Brandi, and Margie were also there. It was so much fun having and EFY reunion. And Donny really knows how to throw a party. No detail was forgotten. And, if I hadn't already been sick and worried I would have caught phnemonia, I would have jumped in to pool and joined the polar bear club at midnight.

New Year's Day, we drove into Grand Prairie (where I'll be three sites from now, if it doesn't push) to go to Brandi's party. We go to meet up there with everyone from the night before plus Liz, Kevin, Brittney, Alice-o-Dallas, and Harvey. We watched (and slept through) the Phantom of the Opera movie and had a fabulous dinner at Brandi's apartment. I'm bummed that we had to leave early to get back to Houston. Ben, Jose, Teresa, and me were so tired and afraid we would die on the road.

This weekend has helped me to decide that i need to go to EFY again next summer! Alright Alright Alright Alright Alright! I can't wait. How many days?

No comments: