Dee and I decided to go play in Chicago for the weekend. When we got there we decided to get city passes so that we could hit all of the major tourist destinations at a resonable price. The citypass failed to mention the cost of parking at all of the places we were going. We probably spent as much money on parking as we did on admission... Anyways, we went to the Chicago Shedd Aquarium, The Adler Planetarium (again space geek) and the Science and Industry Museum. My favorite was the Science and Industry Museum. There is an IMAX theatre that literally made me feel like I was inside Cerebro (X-men). It was incredible. Dee and I watched a National Geographic film called "Forces of Nature" that was about volcanos, earthquakes, and tornados. It was so realistic that at one point I actually put my hand out because I thought that a building was falling on top of me. Also, at the Science and Industry Museum I got to watch baby chicks hatch out of thier eggs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment