October 23. Today is the anniversary of my family being sealed in the Salt Lake City Temple. A few months ago we were able to go back as a family and do temple work for my grandpa, and great-grandparents. Also, my mom was able to be sealed to her parents. It is one of the most awesome experiences I have ever had in my life. All of us were kneeling around the alter and crying our eyes out. I am greatful to have my family and to have the gospel.
I spent the weekend again with Brandon, Marc, Drew, and Todd. I love these guys. They are teaching me to play Halo. I am terrible at it. At first, I couldn't even walk around, but now I'm getting kind-of OK at it.
Brandon and Marc went with me to Pentagon City mall to get my eyebrows waxed. I will never let them come along to anything like that ever again. I was afraid that I would get my eye stabbed or my eyebrow would be shaped funny. They kept asking Mimi (the lady waxing my eyebrows) how much it would cost to wax nose hair, or back hair, or if she could do a brazilian eyebrow wax. Both Mimi and I were laughing so hard. Brandon ended up getting part of his arm waxed. Then we at lunch in the mall and Brandon asked a random lady to eat with us. She was really nice and had a lot to say. I never would have thought to do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment