McGuires is a landmark in Pensacola. There is over half a million dollars stapled to the ceiling of this place. I made sure to write my name on a dollar and put one up!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
don't get the fish and chips if you go there and do not attempt to pull money off the wall to leave as a tip.
5 comments:
don't get the fish and chips if you go there and do not attempt to pull money off the wall to leave as a tip.
I would hate to be the person who would have to do repairs in that place.
Do you think their insurance covers the value of the money stapled to the place?
I heard that they are insured for $2 Million. I wondered the same thing...
"...do not attempt to pull money off the wall to leave as a tip..." Blast it all, that is exactly what I would want to have to done were I there.
Post a Comment