Saturday, October 28, 2006

National Naval Aviation Musuem

 This is me in the cockpit of the F-8 Crusader

 How many Aviation museums am I going to go to this month? Hmmmm...

 "I'm too close for missiles, I'm switching to guns" - Maverick, Top Gun

This is me in an F14 Tomcat


My my new friend Chris took me to the National Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola. It is amazing. It definitely rivals the National Air & Space Museum. The thing I liked about this museum was that I could get inside the jets!

6 comments:

T. F. Stern said...

You can be my wingman any day.

Anonymous said...

But do they let you FLY it?!

Lucy Stern said...

Don't let JJ see Aunt Bonnie in that airplane!

Fred said...

You look right at home.

Anonymous said...

Bonnie's cool aviation museum visits: 2
Ryan's cool aviation museum visits: 0

Grr. Again.

Chris Anthony said...

It's too bad you had to leave so soon. The Blue Angels are having a reunion this week-end and they need an extra wingman, or wingwoman!