Thursday, October 26, 2006

Haunted Hotel

I am working at a hotel for the next two weeks that is Haunted. It's true. I haven't seen any ghosts, but the staff has told me several stories about ghosts in the hotel. The seem to like the 2nd floor and the 15th floor. I have asked the hotel the specific rooms that ghosts have been seen in, and I told them that I want to be in a room as far a way from those as possible. Bobby, the night auditor, told me today that the ghosts like to be on the second floor of the old train station (which is now the meeting rooms space) and it sounds like the train station is open for business. Bobby said that he will not use the bathrooms on that side of the hotel at night. The manager of the hotel wants me to move over and start staying at the hotel 4 days before it opens, which means that I would be there all by myself on halloween. Um... yeah...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT IS SO COOL. I love Haunted...ness. I wanna go.

Drywall Mom said...

Just take 2 sleeping pills and call me in the morning.

Joy said...

That is crazy. But pretty cool.

T. F. Stern said...

I bought the Ghost and Mr. Chicken on DVD and it should be here any day now; I'll take notes and send them to you.

Lucy Stern said...

Be nice now and they won't torture you.

Anonymous said...

Great... like I really needed to read THAT so late in the evening!!