Friday, November 03, 2006

Swing Dancing!

 I was in a class called "Boot Camp" at the local YMCA, and I was supposed to be jump roping, but the song "Goody Two Shoes" came on and I couldn't help but do the Charleston right there in the middle of the gym. After boot camp was over a girl Megan came up to me and told me that a bunch of people from the gym go swing dancing every friday night and asked me if I wanted to come. Heck Yeah! Back in the day Jeremy Evans and I used to go to SSQQ every Monday night after FHE and this was my first chance to go since then. So Friday night I put on the closest thing I could find to Swing shoes and headed off to the American Legion Hall for Pensacola Swing. It was AMAZING! About 200 people were there and it was all swing dancing until midnight and I loved it. There were some amazing dancers there.

No comments: