Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Scorpions

 This little guy was crawling on the floor of the lobby...

9 comments:

Lucy Stern said...

How did they get him out of there. Did somebody step on him and if not, who picked him up?

Shannon said...

Either you are crazy for getting that close to take the picture, or you have a good zoom. I hope it's the latter of the two.

T. F. Stern said...

If you are really good do they dip them in chocolate and leave them on your pillow?

Laurie said...

Yeesh!!

I'm going to stop reading your blog if you don't stop scaring the crud outta me. ;)

Anonymous said...

Awesome shot. My mom said when I was really little, there was a scorpion walking across the floor towards me. She was never so scared in her life. Somehow she managed to kill it.

Chris Anthony said...

I thought you were going to be home for Thanksgiving. Whatever happened to Wisconsin? And, hey, where are those pictures you're supposed to be sending me!!!!

Fred said...

Ack! If you're living in a development down here that's got lots of construction, these little critters are seen quite often.

Joy said...

Where I grew up, the older kids would always tell stories about scorpions to freak out us younger kids (I was 4-5) Needless to say, scorpions still kind of freak me out.

Lucy Stern said...

Bon Bon, put up something about your snow storm in Amerillo.