Saturday, March 26, 2005
Hanging out in San Fran with William
San Francisco is a remarkable city. I really like it here! There is so much to see. Today William came and picked me up after getting about 3 hours of sleep for another day of sightseeing. We went down near Fort Point to see the Golden Gate Bridge and the Fort. The views of the Bridge are spectacular from down there. I took a ton of pictures. Also we explored the fort and played with the cannons. It was freezing cold and windy down there too. Then we drove under the bridge and over to Golden Gate park. I made sure to look for the Klingon ship, but I couldn't see it because of the cloaking device. We went to the Japanese Tea Garden (of course, I was hanging out with William!) and it was so beautiful. The cherry blossoms were blooming and everything was perfect. We also went over to the Flower Conservatory in the park, but I was so sleepy by then that I was fading fast and it was time to head back to the hotel so that I could get in a few more hours of sleep before working another night audit. I seriously need to grow up and act responsible and get some sleep. WHATEVER!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Fort Point always gives me "Virtigo".
San Fran!! So very cool. I've never been (only vicariously) but have always wanted to go!
Post a Comment