Saturday, March 12, 2005

Bow Chicka Bow Now and Bon Chica Bon Bon

Chris and I met up to go see the new movie "Robots" and we ordered pizza. It was a great evening and it was fun to link up. Chris is way fun! Now, just to razz him, I send him evil instant messages while he is at work. And, to make me feel loved, he gave me my own autographed copy of his CD.

3 comments:

T. F. Stern said...

Okay, so where do you come up with a title like "Bow Chicka Bow Now and Bon Chica Bon Bon"? And here I just told some sharp 26 yr old electrical engineer all about my sharp daughter...gave him your blog site to look at...oh, well.

Anonymous said...

As the aforementioned "Bow Chicka Bow Now," I must confess that, like "Bon Chica Bon Bon," my title is simply a nickname ... and a self-proclaimed one at that. But put the two nicknames together and I think we've really got ourselves a winning combination - at least whenever she's in DC and offers to buy me pizza. :)

Bonfire said...

I only bought the pizza because I could put it on my expense report...