I have attended the Colonial 1st Ward enough that the ward members either 1) believe that I'm a new member of the ward or 2) are trying to convince me that I need to be a new member of the ward. Believe me, I would love to be a part of their ward. It is an amazing ward. The people are great and I can feel the Spirit so strong everytime I am there.
They had ward temple night and Drew was nice enough to give me a ride. It was especially magical because the DC temple is all decorated for Christmas. It's called the Festival of Lights. I think that they put up 500,000 lights and there is also a live nativity. I love Christmas! I walked all around the temple looking at the lights and taking pictures. It was amazing. The DC temple is spectacular. The Colonial Ward filled up the entire session! It also amazed me that thier ward memebers where the ordinance workers. I am very grateful that I had the opportunity to attend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment