I am not going to be surprised when The Travel Channel does a special on The Setai. Words cannot even describe how amazing it is. Everything is amazing. Just in the lobby of the hotel there are thousands of dollars of fresh cut roses, and the hotel isn't even open yet! The views are spectacular. Our office is on the 38th floor and we have a perfect view. I keep staring out the window down at the ocean. I really really really want to go out there!
I am very happy that I am on site with Mike Halpner. We went through training together, so we already know each other. However, it seems like we are on vacation more than a work assignment. We have gone out walking, shopping, eating, and playing both nights that we have been here so far and we are having the time of our lives!
As for work, Mike and I are getting to do more configuring than on most sites where we are only cutover support. It's good experience. Also, this hotel has version 2.6 and is not an IHG shell, so we have never seen it before. Also, there is a new credit card interface called DCC that has never been used in the United States before. A few times today I felt like I had no idea what I was doing, but I'm a smart girl, and figured out what I needed to be doing (with a little help from Mike, and Mike a little help from me...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment