I ended up in the Emergency Room around 3am Saturday morning with an allergic reaction to something. I have no idea what I'm allergic to, but I was covered in a horrible rash and I itched and itched and itched. I have been living on steroids and Benadryl for the past two days.
Quotes of the week:
"I feel like I rolled in poison ivy"
"Do you need a scratching post?"
"I guess you really do look like a leper this time"
"I look like Violet from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"
"Maybe you are allergic to the Staybridge"
UPDATE:
What are the odds of this same thing happening to my friend a week later? :( Randall, I hope you feel better! I feel your itchiness and it is not fun :(

1 comment:
That sucks, I'm guessing that you didn't go to grandma and grandpas over the weekend.
Post a Comment