Monday, January 02, 2006

2005 in review

February- I went to the Grand Canyon. It was covered in snow and beautiful :) You can't beat that!
March- I met up with my cousin Lelia for the first time in 16 years and we became fabulous friends :)
March- I went to the Women's Conference in Maryland and I got to meet Bonnie Parkin!
April- My first install as a lead in Bonner Springs, KS with the fabulous Karen Derato
July- EFY! Hoorah for Israel!
August- I went on vacation to Southern California and it was a lot of fun. We went to LA, Coronado Beach and SeaWorld
September- I went on site to Chicago and I saw "Wicked" for the first time! Then I had to cancel my plans to go to the Astros/Cubs game at Wrigley Field because of Hurricane Rita :(
October- I went back to Southern California on site and I went to Disneyland!
November- I went to "Wicked" again in Houston and I saw DepecheMode in concert!
December- I got to see my best friend Amy at her fabulous new house in Pennsylvania when I was on site.

No comments: