Saturday, January 07, 2006

Ok, I'll do it too...

Four Jobs I’ve had:

1. McDonalds (first job)
2. Landrys (college job)
3. Wyndham Hotel (first real job)
4. Installing Opera (current job)

Four Places I’ve Lived:

1. Houston, TX
2. Austin, TX
3. Salt Lake City, UT
4. Provo, UT

Four Movies I’d Watch Again:

1. Oceans 11
2. The Empire Strikes Back
3. Under the Tuscan Sun
4. The American President

Four TV Shows I love to Watch:

1. Friends
2. Modern Marvels
3. Jeopardy
4. Will & Grace

Four of My Favorite Foods:

1. Roast & Potaotes
2. Pappasitos
3. Granny Salad
4. Red Robin Burgers

Four Places I’d Rather be Right Now:

1. Home
2. Italy (taking in Tuscany)
3. New York (taking in a show)
4. Bora Bora (taking in some sunshine)

Four Bloggers I’d Like to Tag:

Jenn, Sherpa, Obi-Jahn, and someone else

3 comments:

T. F. Stern said...

Modern Marvels; I'd have to add that next time someone asked, a great show.

Jahn said...

Done and did.

Joy said...

Sweet. Its on my blog!