Saturday, May 21, 2005

San Antonio Temple Jubilee

Elizabeth is in town! YAY! We decided to go to the temple pageant at the Alamodome. I had wanted to go to it for a while, but I didn't want to go by myself. Driving out to SA with Elizabeth was perfect. It was time with my best-friend. :) The pageant was amazing. President Hinkley spoke. The costumes and the dances were fantastic. I loved that it was all about Texas. We sang "God Bless Texas" and "Deep in the Heart of Texas" and "The Yellow Rose of Texas" and watched 4000 youth dance to "Waltz across Texas."

Anyway, another one of my other best-friends, Grant, was chosen by the church to do the film for the pageant. It was absolutely amazing. Grant is talented. But, the coolest thing was seeing pictures I took used in the film (and my name in the credits!) up on the jumbo-tron in the Alamodome!

No comments: