Thursday, May 19, 2005

Play Day in Orlando

I spent the afternoon at Orlando Studios. It cost $70 to get in and $9 to park my car, but it was definitely worth it! I loved every minute that I was there. I went on the ET ride, the Back to the Future Ride, The Mummy Ride, and saw the Terminator and Animal Planet Shows. Everything was awesome. I walked around all day wearing Shrek ears and acting like a kid. I got volunteered during the Animal Planet show to hold a 10 foot Burmese Python snake. I wish that I could have gotten a picture, but I was too scared to move to tell the people next to me to take one! The Terminator Show was also amazing. I got to wear 3-D glasses that made the show come to life and the guy sitting next to me was laughing because I kept jumping in my seat! Jen & Justin would have been proud of me for riding the Mummy ride - a real roller coaster!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could definitely see you jumping in your seat! How funny... this is so cool "traveling" with you. I can't wait to see you again. If I had enough time, I just might blog like the rest of yall! ~ The other 8th Note ;o)