Friday, September 07, 2007

Opportunity


This is me on campus at Texas A&M University. What the?!?!
I went up to sit in on a conference call for the Mars Rover "Opportunity" planning committee in Dr. Lemmon's office. Dr. Lemmon is a professor in the Atmospheric Science department for the School of Geosciences at TAMU. He is also over atmospheric tests on the Mars Rovers. It was very interesting to listen in and learn about the activity on Mars. :)
After the conference call, Kari took me around campus, we shared Space Camp stories, we attended class (yeah, I'm a nerd, confirmed again), watched Thanksgiving with the Kranzes for the umteenth time, and left with a brand new TAMU College of Engineering Shirt. I'm going to hell.

1 comment:

ADDollhouse said...

I think my ex-boyfriend from back in the day mentioned him before. He was going to Lamar and applying at NASA at the time so, yeah, same focus.