My camera took bad pictures tonight. Or maybe it's the photographer...Anyway, I had the priviledge of attending the STS-118 (the most recent Space Shuttle Mission) Crew Debriefing at Space Center Houston. It was especially exciting because Educator Astronaut Barbara Morgan was part of the crew! Julie and I watched as the NASA executives presented different teams associated with the mission awards and then the crew showed a video presentation detailing the mission. After the video, the crew had a Q&A with the audience and it was so exciting to listen to the astronauts answer the questions from NASA employees to regular citizens to school children.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
STS-118 Crew Debriefing
My camera took bad pictures tonight. Or maybe it's the photographer...Anyway, I had the priviledge of attending the STS-118 (the most recent Space Shuttle Mission) Crew Debriefing at Space Center Houston. It was especially exciting because Educator Astronaut Barbara Morgan was part of the crew! Julie and I watched as the NASA executives presented different teams associated with the mission awards and then the crew showed a video presentation detailing the mission. After the video, the crew had a Q&A with the audience and it was so exciting to listen to the astronauts answer the questions from NASA employees to regular citizens to school children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment