When did they start letting people spray paint the cars? I don't remember that. Hummm....
So that's where my Caddy will end up. Maybe I should spray paint it noe and just get it over with.
I would want to draw something all tiny and distinct and HIDDEN. They would never find it and spray over it.
Hey, did your fingers freeze to the spray-paint cans? Never put your toung on a spray paint can when the temperature is below freezing! "It's a wonderful life"
Post a Comment
4 comments:
When did they start letting people spray paint the cars? I don't remember that. Hummm....
So that's where my Caddy will end up. Maybe I should spray paint it noe and just get it over with.
I would want to draw something all tiny and distinct and HIDDEN. They would never find it and spray over it.
Hey, did your fingers freeze to the spray-paint cans? Never put your toung on a spray paint can when the temperature is below freezing! "It's a wonderful life"
Post a Comment