After way too long, I got to hang out with my best friend Amy. She picked me up in Akron, OH at midnight and we drove 120 miles through the snow back to Meadville, PA so that I could see her new house. Overnight it dumped about 5 inches of fresh snow and everything was so beautiful. For a minute I was afraid I might not make it back for work because the weather was so bad, but I did. I would have been soooo fired! We had so much fun just hanging out and catching up. I love this girl!
Friday, December 02, 2005
Random Road-trip to Meadville, PA
After way too long, I got to hang out with my best friend Amy. She picked me up in Akron, OH at midnight and we drove 120 miles through the snow back to Meadville, PA so that I could see her new house. Overnight it dumped about 5 inches of fresh snow and everything was so beautiful. For a minute I was afraid I might not make it back for work because the weather was so bad, but I did. I would have been soooo fired! We had so much fun just hanging out and catching up. I love this girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
All she needs is a string of lights and she can decorate her Christmas tree. It's beautiful with snow all over it. Glad you had fun with Sis. Ketchem.
first time visitor. beautiful snow covered evergreen behind you in the picture. wow.
Post a Comment