
This is me hanging out with someone from the cast of "Wicked."
Right now I am completely in love with everything "Wicked." I have been listening to the soundtrack nonstop and singing all of the songs. It only makes since that I invited someone equally as into it as I am to be my date. Who else can look at the trunk space in my dad's BMW and chime in with "Limited..." and then we both burst into laughter.
Also, check out my wicked dress. It was perfect. I loved the whole evening. Great show. Great date. Great seats. Great dinner. When do I get to do this again?

2 comments:
That actor needs for vitamins. He looks as though his is about to fall over from malnutrion. Just look at those dark eyes. :)
Very tired person that just posted that blog. Sorry about the grammer, my mind is in a different place so do laugh at me too much.
Post a Comment