Friday, November 04, 2005
Coming Home to an unhappy Jetta
So I finally make it home... I slept for 17 hours. Then I woke up and my car wouldn't start. The battery had died because I hadn't driven my car in 2 months. My dad took me Sears to get a new battery for my car, but the Sears guy gave me the wrong battery and we had to go back and ended up at a different Sears and finally got the right battery. But, when I got the right battery and hooked it up, my radio wouldn't come on because of an anti-theft feature that is set-up on my car. Also, I took my car to get it washed and noticed that my bumper was coming off again. GRRRR. Finally I ended up just taking my car home and switching out cars with my dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment