Sunday, October 23, 2005

Psychic Cat

Gavin and I walked over to Yankee Doodles on the 3rd Street Promonade to watch Game 2 of the World Series. (The Umpires are making terrible calls! The batter should never have been awarded 1st base and should have been the 3rd out, instead the bases were loaded and the ChiSox hit a Grand Slam... Anyways.. GO ASTROS!!!!) The Promonade remindes me a lot of Lincoln Road in South Beach with all of the Cafes, Shops and street performers. One of the things that caught our eye was the psychic cat. For only $2 I could get my fortune read to me by an adorable golden kitty. I couldn't resist. The cat took my money and then gave me my fortune. Here it is...

Without a doubt you send such magnetizing waves that everybody admires you. Make use of that. Act in the direction you want, dare, don't be afraid, don't worry about financial decision. The cycle of frustration (in work and health) is finished. Many of your problems are behind you. Have no regrets. Be demanding, persistent, reach out and grab it. Very truly yours: Psychic cat, Los Angeles.

I told my friend about my reading and he thought I was joking, until I read him my fortune... he told me he thinks that the cat really is psychic.

1 comment:

Jahn said...

See? I've been telling you cats are smarter than dogs. :-)