Sunday, October 09, 2005


Chris Burke runs into home after hitting a game winning home run to send the Astros to the NLCS for a 2nd year in a row!

I gave my dad tickets to the game 3. It would have been a lot of fun to go with him, but I'm in California on an install, so my mom went instead. They both said they had a blast and I could tell because my dad lost his voice!

6 comments:

T. F. Stern said...

In case you didn't hear it the first time, thank you for the ball game tickets. I would have loved to go to that game at Wrigley Field with you; that didn't work out because of Rita, and this time you were out of town. Yes, my voice is gone; a little like a bat that breaks but the ball falls in for a hit. What a ride and it continues on Wed. Night.

Anonymous said...

GO ASTROS!!!!!

I was so thrilled and on the edge of my seat through Inning 18 of the last game. I wish in times like these I were back home! :o)

Anonymous said...

If you thought this game was long, I wonder how long it will take with the Cards?

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!! No matter what, MY baseball team will always be the 'Stros! (It's also a real plus that Clemens wears the uniform, too.)

:) :) :) :) :)

Lucy Stern said...

Hey Debbie, the Astos won game two tonight. Roy Oswalt was amazing and we got more offense.. Roger the Rocket pitches on Saturday and hopefully we will win game three. GOOO! Astros.....

Lucy Stern said...

Chris Burke...Two home runs and a triple....His team mates call him "the Babe" now.