
The hotel staff all had to attend a meeting in the afternoon, so I got to go to Disneyland! YAY! I had never been to Disneyland so I was very very exciited. The hotel even got me a free ticket. I was really nervous that I wasn't going to get to go because the weather was terrible all morning and it was pouring down rain. I called my mom on the way there and had her look up the dopler radar to see which way the rain was going and luckily for me it was heading in the opposite direction and it all cleared up. The rain ended up being the best thing because in kept people away from the park and all of the lines were short!

I met my friend Jared at the front gate of Disney and since he is a local he knew all of the best rides to go on. The first ride we went on was the Indiana Jones ride and it was so awesome! Then we went on Splash Mountain (which is a bold move for me because of the huge drop at the end) and it was crazy. We also went on Pirates of the Caribbean before Jared had to leave for his LSAT class, but I stayed until the park closed. After that I made sure to get my Mickey Mouse ears. You can't go to Disney land and not get those! Mine are special-edition ears in gold because it is the 50th anniversary of the opening of Disneyland. Next I went on Thunder

Mountain and I think that was another one of my favorite rides. Then I got to see the "Parade of Dreams" with all of the Disney characters and then ride the Materhorn Bobsled ride. I wanted to ride Space Mountain, but the ride was so long, so I went over to the "Nightmare Before Christmas" haunted house and then rode on the Indiana Jones ride again. The day ended when I watched the fireworks in front of the Magic Kingdom and Tinkerbell came out and flew around the castle. It was a fabulous day. :)
2 comments:
You suck, I wish I was there.
WE'RE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!!!!
Go Astros! :)
Post a Comment