Thursday, September 15, 2005

EFY Applications go up TODAY!

another reason why I think EFY counselors are the coolest people in the world...Can it get any better than this? I submit that it cannot!

"There's just a few more hours. That's all the time you've got.
A few more hours Before they open up.
There are hundreds of youth all over the world, and they need you to apply in just a few more hours!"

"I'm puttin' in my application!
Ding dong! The bells are gonna chime.
Get line dances goin'! Let's have a contest!
But get me to apply on time!

I gotta sign up in the mornin',
planner out and lookin' in it's prime.
Let's plan the summer; Hope it's not a bummer.
But get me to apply on time!

If I am dancin' Roll up the floor.
If I am stallin' Kick me out the door!
For I'm applyin' in the mornin',
Ding dong! the bells are gonna chime.
Kick up a rucus but don't lose the compass;
And get to E-F-Y, Get me to apply,For Youth sake, get me to apply on time!"

"I'm applyin' in the morning,
Ding dong! the bells are gonna chime.
Pinch me or shake me, Bull horn and wake me.
But get me to apply on time!
I gotta be there in the morning,
Spruced up and lookin' in me prime.
Someone who's able Lift up the table, And get to E-F-Y on time!"

"If I am flying Then shoot me down.
If I am campin', Get me back in town!
For I'm applying in the morning!
Ding dong! the bells are gonna chime.
You can Super-soak me; Call out the Army;
But get me to the site.Get me to E-F-Y...
For youth sake, get me to apply on time!"

"Starlight is reelin' home to bed now.
Mornin' is smearin' up the sky.
Everyone's wakin'.
Daylight is breakin'.
Good luck, my friend, Good health, good times."

"I'm gettin' up in the mornin',
Ding dong! the bells are gonna chime...
Hail and salute me
Then haul off and boot me...
And get me to the church, Get me to the church...
For youth sake, get me to the church-site on time!

-- Original from MY FAIR LADY, revised by Nancy Branham for EFY humor purposes --

1 comment:

T. F. Stern said...

Well, Govner, what was I supposed to think? All she wanted was a pointy hat, no clothes just the hat? Is ten pounds too much to ask for?