Finally I am billable... my first billable site was cutover support in Minneapolis. Every day on the job I learn something new. I was scheduled to work the Night Audit shift for 3 nights and then come home. On my second shift, we ran the first "live" night audit and it took about 4 hours to balance the paperwork and then we encountered all sorts of issues. I was about to go completely crazy when out of nowhere the other cutover installer came downstairs and was able to help me. I was very greatful for her help. :)
While I was in Minneapolis I got to go shopping at the Mall of America! It is the biggest mall I have ever been to. I was good and only bought one pair of shoes (but if I had brought a bigger suitcase...) It took Alea and I 3 hours to walk most of the first level. We had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe and that was awesome. Santa was eating there at the same time we were! Also, when the "thunderstorm" cam through, the thunder crashes frightened a little girl sitting at the table next to us. It was so cute.
Sunday, November 21, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Bonnie! Happy Thanksgiving! We thought about you yesterday since we decided to go bowling. I remember we had fun when you were here and we went bowling. You'll have to come a visit Amanda. She has an apartment all to herself I'm sure she'd be happy to find a place for you.
Your web site is great!
Take care.
Post a Comment