Monday, November 01, 2004
Bad Luck in Airports
I have the worst luck in Airports. If you ever travel with me, prepare for delays, cancellations, etc. Anyways, I showed up at BWI to fly home (YAY!). When I went to check-in for my flight, the attendent could not find my name on the flight. My ticket had been cancelled. My company had booked 2 iteneraries for me to get to Baltimore for Phase II (one from Champaign, IL which I took, and one round-trip from Houston). Because I did not make the flight from Houston to BWI, the return flight was cancelled. I only cried a little, but then I got my ticket reinstated. In the middle of the whole fiasco, Brandon called me. I think he got excited when he thought I might get to stay longer. Sorry Brandon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment