Sunday, September 12, 2004

Weekend with Brandon and the guys

I decided that it would be fun to hang out with Brandon Carlton since I would be in DC. Brandon and I have been friends since back in the day when we were students at The University of Texas. Brandon and his roomie Marc wanted me to come up to Pittsburgh to watch the Astro's game with them. I love the Astro's, but I have been to a million Astro's games and I had never been to DC. So I met up with Brandon after a day of sightseeing. Brandon didn't mention to me that he had other roomies, so when I walked into his apartment without knocking I found Drew on the sofa playing Halo and wondering who the heck I was! It was really wierd... At least Drew was cool with me. Anyways, it was so much fun to see Brandon and Marc.

No comments: