
I wasn't lucky when I got sent to Fullerton to convert the Sheraton to a Crowne. The Lord sent me here so the I could attend the 1st ever Mid-Singles Conference. It was the most amazing thing I've ever been to in a very long time. The messages that I heard where perfect for me right now in my life, and the outline of the mid-singles in SoCal I can take back to Texas to help others there. The Church needs to have things like this every where. I'm just lucky that I was part of the beginning.
Lorie and I on Sunday. She is from SoCal and just moved back to Fullerton from DC. Love her!
The crew from Dallas after the conference was over. We went to In N Out Burger ;)

3 comments:
Dang, you are having the ultimate Southern California adventure! We miss our old home in Huntington Beach. I bet you mingled among many of our old friends!
Don't forget to make some time for Disneyland! *wink,wink*
Laurie! I have totally been thinking of you and Scott the whole time I've been out here. I wish you were here! We could totally go to Disney together! If it wasn't for my dang job I would be there today... about 300 people from the conference went there today :(
If it wasn't for Bonnie's dang job she wouldn't be there in the first place.....
Post a Comment