We went to the Astro's game in Philadelphia. The Astro's lost 7-5, but it was still a blast. We were sitting next to some crazy drunk frat boys that were Philly fans and they had some fun with us. (Side note: When the Phillie's get a home run, the liberty bell rings, and I think that is cool)
Monday, April 16, 2007
Astro's vs. Phllies in Philly
We went to the Astro's game in Philadelphia. The Astro's lost 7-5, but it was still a blast. We were sitting next to some crazy drunk frat boys that were Philly fans and they had some fun with us. (Side note: When the Phillie's get a home run, the liberty bell rings, and I think that is cool)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Where is your hat Bon Bon?
So what are you going to do for your Birthday while in LA?
Holy FUN!!!
I like this Ben fella... very nice eyes.
Post a Comment