Saturday, September 09, 2006

In 360 days... we have a deal

 Out of the blue I get a phone call from my buddy Nathan Seeley while I'm hanging out in Provo with my old roomie Elizabeth and we all got to hang out. It was so much fun! He has a NICE apartment with a great view over the valley. We stayed up for hours talking. It had probably been 3 or 4 years since I've seen the boy. We used to have so much fun... A summer of finding the cheapest dates possible, doing the cha cha in Denny's, lots of boys pouncing me at midnight, my credit card getting declined at Tuto Bene. Those were the days...

3 comments:

Drywall Mom said...

So what is the deal?

Fred said...

The cha cha at Denny's? That's something I'd like to see.

Lucy Stern said...

WEll, he looks the same as he did back in those U T years.