Bonnie is beautiful and gracious and adventurous. Her cousins love it when she comes into town and pays them a visit. Lelia and Robin are proud of her and enjoy spending time getting to know her.
Hey Bonnie, Its Chris from the Holiday Inn Express in Mooresville NC. Just wanted to let you know that I check up on ur blog every once in a while:) I Ditched the old Holiday and I am working for a brand new property, I helped open the SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Mooresville. We have been open to the public for about a month now. I was thinking about you during my new System Training (Fosse):( And my trainer wasnt nearly as cool as you were. Hope that you are doing alright.
4 comments:
Bonnie is beautiful and gracious and adventurous. Her cousins love it when she comes into town and pays them a visit. Lelia and Robin are proud of her and enjoy spending time getting to know her.
Hey Bonnie, Its Chris from the Holiday Inn Express in Mooresville NC. Just wanted to let you know that I check up on ur blog every once in a while:) I Ditched the old Holiday and I am working for a brand new property, I helped open the SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Mooresville. We have been open to the public for about a month now. I was thinking about you during my new System Training (Fosse):( And my trainer wasnt nearly as cool as you were. Hope that you are doing alright.
Chris
Robin looks alot like Aunt Laura when she was that age.
Yes, Robin is taking on more of Aunt Laura's traits. Both girls are beautiful and I'm glad that Bon Bon got a chance to see Robin this time around.
Bon, Gargle with salt water. Lots of liquids, Vit.C.
Post a Comment