I was told that I had to try this while I was in Canada. It is fries with gravy and cheese curd on them. It sounds kind-of gross, but it tastes good. I got mine at KFC because that is where the hotel staff sent me, but after I got it, the Exective Chef told me that wasnt REAL poutine, so next time I'm in Canada I'm going to have to get it again ;)
Friday, April 14, 2006
Poutine
I was told that I had to try this while I was in Canada. It is fries with gravy and cheese curd on them. It sounds kind-of gross, but it tastes good. I got mine at KFC because that is where the hotel staff sent me, but after I got it, the Exective Chef told me that wasnt REAL poutine, so next time I'm in Canada I'm going to have to get it again ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment