Saturday, March 04, 2006

Great Falls

Joy and me

We got to visit Great Falls in Virginia. It is a historical site on the Potomac River where George Washington built a canal around the falls in the late 1700's. We got to watch a kayaker go down the falls. We thought for a minute that he was getting scared and that he was going to hike over the rocks in the middle of the falls, but finally he went. I cheered for him. When he got to the bottem he waved at me and Joy :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's Joy?

Bonfire said...

Joy is my friend that lives in Virginia and I met her on discussion boards online. We have been friends for a long time and finally got to hang out and be silly girls for an afternoon. She is amazing :)

Joy said...

Ah, thanks Bon.

It was a wonderful time hanging with you. We've got to do it again sometime. ;)



I'm Joy.