Friday, March 10, 2006

Bests & Worsts (updated again)

Best Airport - Pittsburgh, PA/Minneapolis, MN
Best Airline - Continental Airlines
Best Flight Attendants - Southwest Airlines
Best City I've been to - Washington, DC/Santa Monica, CA
Best Hotel I've stayed in - Holiday Inn Santa Monica Beach at the Pier
Best Rental Car - Infinity G35 - Heck Yeah!!!
Best place to see the night sky - Carrollton, KY/Flagstaff, AZ
Best Hotel Food - Holiday Inn Indianapolis East
Softest Bed - Holiday Inn Express of Bonner Springs, KS
Worst Airport for a layover - Birmingham, AL
Worst overall Airport - Birmingham, AL/Charlotte, NC
Worst Airport to rent a car - BWI
Worst Airline - United Airlines
Worst Flight - Sun Coast Airlines from Las Vegas to Minneapolis
Worst Airline for boarding - Southwest
Worst Rental Car - Ford Escape
Worst City I've Been to - Watertown, SD - so boring

No comments: