Sunday, July 24, 2005

My new niece!


Jocelyne Elise Tracy
born July 24, 2005
6:21am
7 lbs 12 oz

I was so nervous that Jenn was not going to have her before I left town and I wasn't going to see Jocelyn for a month. YIKES! I called Jenn on Saturday and made her put the phone up to her tummy and I told Jocelyne to come out so that I could see her and she actually listened to me! She was born on Sunday morning and I stopped by the hospital on the way to the airport! YAY!

4 comments:

Jahn said...

What??? I didn't even know you were dating anyone!

Mwahahahaha!

Bonfire said...

Haha Jahn! Jocelyn is my new niece :)

Lucy Stern said...

Now Jahn, If Bonnie had just delivered you wouldn't see her standing there holding that 6 hour old baby. She would be out like a light under the covers. I'll send you a picture of Jennifer (Bonnie's sister) holding the baby.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Jennifer on the new baby!