Monday, April 25, 2005
Road Trip
About 20 minutes after meeting Randall Forman, he calls me in my room and asks me if I'm game for a road trip. Sure, why not? I had nothing better to do. I assumed that we are going to Minneapolis for dinner. Nope. We took off for Brandon, South Dakota, which is in the middle of nowhere. It was totally random and very fun! Randall is crazy fun. We went to the Holiday Inn Express to make sure that Opera was configured correctly. The HIE there was his first install about six months ago, and he knew that he had made a lot of mistakes and he went back to correct them all now that he knows what he is doing. Ha! After fixing the computer and mostly just talking to the staff, we went to dinner in Souix Falls with one of the employees and then drove back to Mankato.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment