1) I arrive at my hotel after flying all day only to find out that my reservation was made for the next day and the hotel is sold out. I ended up spending the first night at another hotel.
2) When I finally did get to check into my hotel the next afternoon, I open one of my suitcases to find out that my clothes are soaking wet. They got wet during a rainstorm the day before and the airlines had my luggage sitting out on the tarmack. Then when I didn't check into my hotel, I didn't want to unpack, so I just pulled a shirt out of my other bag. My luggage sat in the rental car in the very HOT forida heat all day, and when I opened my bag, it was hot, smelly, and wet. Fun. Thank goodness for dry cleaners.
3) I noticed that the key to my rental car was sticking when I turned off my car. But after work on Friday it got stuck and would not come out no matter how hard I tried. The harder I turned it, the more it felt like it was going to break off in the ignition and my hand started hurting (yes, I'm a wimp). I called Roadside Assistance and they had me take the car back to Gainsville and get a new car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Some days you get chickens and some days you get feathers.....
Post a Comment