Monday, May 28, 2007

Playing in the Rain


It has been pouring down rain all weekend and my parents are watching the grandkids while my sister is out of town, so I decided that we should get out of the house and play in the rain. I picked up Jocelyne and headed out to the front yard, but JJ wasn't so sure he wanted to come. "My socks will get wet." "I need an umbrella." "I need a swimsuit." But then he saw Jocelyne and me jumping in a giant puddle and decided that it might be fun. It was even better when we got out the water hose. JJ sprayed me and Jocelyne and everyone was soaking wet. My parents decided it was best to stay as far away from us as possible or they would be soaking wet also.

3 comments:

T. F. Stern said...

"You did a good job" and thumbs up!

ADDollhouse said...

Awww! I LOVE Puddle jumping! I just always feel so stupid out there by myself with no kiddlets...

Jahn said...

Yo, Casper! Put something on those legs! You're blinding me! :-)

I remember playing in the rain when I was a kid. Rain at sea level is a lot warmer than at altitude. Fun times. Maybe I'll do it again. If it ever rains here again.