I was listening to NPR recently and heard about a book called "Roadfood - the coast to coast guide of 600 of the best barbecue joints, lobster shacks, ice cream parlors, highway diners, & much more" and immediately knew that it was the book for me. I ordered it and while I was in Georgia I had my first chance to find one of the restaurants listed in my new book. I went to Len Berg's in Macon, GA to try the Home Made Fresh Peach Ice Cream and it was definitely worth every bite! There were fresh peach chuncks in the ice cream and it was sooooo creamy! Yummy!
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
The Best Ice Cream Ever!
I was listening to NPR recently and heard about a book called "Roadfood - the coast to coast guide of 600 of the best barbecue joints, lobster shacks, ice cream parlors, highway diners, & much more" and immediately knew that it was the book for me. I ordered it and while I was in Georgia I had my first chance to find one of the restaurants listed in my new book. I went to Len Berg's in Macon, GA to try the Home Made Fresh Peach Ice Cream and it was definitely worth every bite! There were fresh peach chuncks in the ice cream and it was sooooo creamy! Yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm totally coveting your book right now. ;) And that icecream.
Post a Comment