Monday, May 08, 2006

David Blaine

 David Blaine in the bubble holding his breath
 
I was there!

This was fun! While I was down at the Lincoln Center watching all of this craziness, my friend Grant called me and said "Hey Bonnie, how close are you to the Lincoln Center?" and I was like "I'm here!" and he was like "NO WAY!" (yes, I do sound like I'm 16 in this blog). I was about 100 yards from David Blaine and in a crowd of a bazillion people, but it was still cool to be able to tell him what I saw, and he was telling me everything that was on TV as it was happening and the time on the clock. I got to see everything a couple of seconds before he did, but he could see all of the up close shots of David Blaine's face from TV. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so very cool! I read an article about him tonight, it said he has some serious complications from training for this stunt including liver failure.. yikes. I heard he made it 7 minutes & 8 seconds.. it was a nice try. That's far longer than I could hold my breath.

Anonymous said...

That's pretty awesome that you got to be there. I would never try something like that so its cool to watch someone else do something ...interesting. Next time he should put fish and a treasure chest in with him to be his own aquarium.