It turns out that the Greenville Stake was having a Single Adult conference (it's a mormon thing) the same weekend that I arrived and it was only two blocks from my hotel. I was working during most of the conference, but I did make it over for the dinner and the dance and I met some nice people and had a fun time. It seems like everyone I met was from somewhere else though (Florida or North Carolina!)
Only one thing is making me feel bad. If I was halfway thinking, I would have told Jahn about it. He only lives a couple of hundred miles from here and he would have loved to have come. So if you read this... SORRY JAHN! :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ha ha My first thought partway thru the first sentence was "Dang! I wish I had known about that."
But did you get my e-mail about Pensacola?
Boo ~ I miss you!!! When are you coming back to Denver???
I try to keep up and see where you are. You better call me when you KNOW you'll be back. :o)
Love ya ~ The other 8th Note
Yeah. I saw that about Pensacola... but I think I'm in Chicago or San Francisco. I don't remember.
Post a Comment